Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Welp: My Graduation Dress

Graduation is nearing.
For the ceremony or whatever, the girls have to wear a dress and the boys have to wear nice clothes or crap. That's it. That's final. Everyone has to follow the dress code or they won't graduate. Wow, right? (I was seriously counting on wearing jeans) If you're like me, and you abhor dresses, then you'd feel the same way I feel. I own no dress, okay? -__- And I didn't want to buy one either because I'm not spending money on a dress that I probably will never wear again except for that one day.

Lucky for me, I found a dress. It's white; it reaches a few inches about my knee. There are designs and such on the fabric. And it hurts. IT HURTS I TELL YOU. The back is tight and I started sweating after 2 minutes of wearing it =__= But my mom keeps telling me that 'The dress isn't a dress unless the back and the sides hug your body.' What the hell? >.<

Here it is:

 Now it's just the shoes that a problem :/

No comments:

Post a Comment