Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May Reads: Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2)

My current obsession? The Darkest Minds, a young adult dystopian trilogy (third book is scheduled to come out this year!) written by the brilliant Alexandra Bracken. I seriously cannot stop thinking about this book series; its fast-paced writing and action packed chapters has gotten me flipping the pages nonstop.

I read the first book, The Darkest Minds as a buddy read with Aryan and Cassie on my substitute for a social media website, Goodreads. It was so good that I read ahead of everyone and finished before I was supposed to XD Anyways, now I'm reading 'Never Fade', the second book in the to-be trilogy.
Sorry for the bad quality.

Anyhoo, the third book, 'In the Afterlife' is supposed to be released this year on October 28, 2014. *sigh* Such a long wait away. To make things worse, I read the praise for 'Never Fade' at the back of the book, and apparently, 'Publisher's Weekly' said that the story ended with a heartbreaking cliffhanger...... I CANNOT take another cliffhanger. Not after what happened in the Mark of Athena. Speaking of Percy Jackson, 'The Blood Of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5) is supposed to be released in October, too. Too many feels for one month, okay? -__-

I hope I enjoy this book as much as I did the first one ^.^ ~le Me, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment