Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2014

I hate this game

WARNING: Do NOT play this game. 

Flappy Bird. We all know that game, right? We all have ragequitted after 5 minutes of playing it, right? We've almost broken our phones trying to beat our high scores, right? 

Wellllllllll, I've never tried Flappy Bird on my phone before because I dun want to download it because I know that I will be addicted to it because of everyone's comments about 'this game ruining your freaking life' 

Instead, I watched my favorite Youtubers play Flappy Bird. Lilly Singh, Pewdiepie, etc. After I watched Pewdiepie play an online version of Flappy Bird, I suddenly felt urged to try the game. 

I got the sudden urge to play the game that has ruined so many lives.
Flappy Bird destroys lives. 

Do not click on that link.
Don't. 

I'M ALREADY GOING CRAZY TRYING TO BEAT MY OWN HIGH SCORE AND IT'S ONLY 37
37

 HALF THE TIME I DIE BEFORE I EVEN GO PAST THE FIRST FREAKING PIPE.1000+ PEOPLE DIED AT THE FIRST PIPE.
FLAPPY BIRD WHY?!?!?!?! WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!
I DIE EVEN WHEN I DON'T TOUCH THE PIPE
RAGE TO THE F---ING QUIT -_____-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment