Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

May Reads: Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1)

Starting a new book, and the name is.... Shatter Me! I've heard a lot of good things about this book, but I heard more bad things. Hmm. I recently started yesterday night and I had to go to sleep, but so far I dislike the writing, but I love it when the author strikes out sentences, I hate it when she does that. It's easy to catch on, it was confusing at times. I liked it on the back where it's like:

I have a curse
I have a gift

I'm a monster
I'm more than human

My touch is lethal
My touch is power

I am their weapon
I will fight back

That, I was okay with until I started reading and found out that the main character strikes out sentences, too. It's just annoying >.<

I really hope this is a dystopian story instead of a romance one. But I have a feeling it's romance :/ I can already tell from the first chapter. GAHHHHH :C

No comments:

Post a Comment