Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2)

So, I just finished Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2) by the amazing Alexandra Bracken, and as much as I want to say that I loved it like the first book, I can't. For one, the plot in this book was a little confusing and hard to understand at first, but things began to clear up as I neared the ending. Now, I like books that get me thinking until the very end, but there's a clear difference between confusion and mystery. Mah poor babeh  Liam tho <3 and Jude ;c

Yes, the plot is confusing, but I do admit that it was interesting and well, awesome XD The ending was... ugh. CLIFFHANGER >.< I really do hate cliffhangers, especially after the Mark of Athena (which I cried for days about) but at least this one wasn't as heartbreaking or sad. Which is good.

 I can easily feel what Ruby is feeling when she realizes that she's letting her power control her instead of vice versa, which is a pretty good representation of when power gets to your head.

Anywaysssssssss, great book! 3.5 stars :D I look forward to the third book: In the Afterlight, the third book releasing October 28, 2014. Such a long wait away :c


~Le me, over and out ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment